Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A picture for you all too see:)

I told Ben to take a picture, and when I smile he say's my nose gets bigger so I was making a "poo on you " face!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9shMI1Qv3dkHE9wn78hfvgDuI64K5EJHh1smuxaWkTLU4a4Nkn7vBj297xVp8KzhJenfGlroPkY2x5e2z12WUGsQO4sqLluyFHGzQYvzJ8Hsl3ZsXBp7GD7egJ3w9BkLcvzoz9MQavxhP/s1600-h/063.JPG">
This one is a bit nicer:)

6 comments:

Corey & Lexy said...

You look GREAT!!! I love how cute you look, tell ben your nose looks fine!

Trish said...

You tell Ben I would like to see him with a baby in his stomache and see how it affects his body. You look beautiful as always. I love the belly.

Jen said...

What a cute cute belly you have!

Deidra said...

Oh, Aania, you look so great!! It's all in your belly! I think if I saw you from your back you wouldn't even look pregnant!

Zach, Lauren, and Ella said...

You look so cute!!!! I can't wait to see your new little guy!

Ginger said...

You look sooo good. I don't blame you for not smiling, though. I am sure you are ready to have that baby!