OK I said it! I am mad and frustrated. I have been put on modified bed rest! I am so mad, and just depressed. I will do whatever it takes to get this sweet baby here safe and sound, but I thought I was in the clearing. I should not think that until the baby is here.... I know! Anyway, I just found out today, and I am hoping that I get lucky enough to lower my blood pressure and be OK! The GREAT news is that the baby is measuring right on and I am 33 weeks, and he sounds great too. I also know that things could be so much worse. At least it is not pre term labor or something like that! Thanks for reading!
7 comments:
I am so sorry - that is so frustrating! Let me know when I can take Mitchell to help you out!
I am sorry... At least it isn't as early as last time. We will have to do a girls night where you can be in bed still!! Movies in bed!!!
That totally sucks but I absolutely love your honesty. I did laugh when I read the title of your post..... I hope these next few weeks go by quickly and safely for you.
Argh. Been there, done that. I'd love to come help if I had a car to get there. Not too much longer... Not too much longer...
Oh bummer, I'm sorry. At least it is modified bed rest and you are a lot further along this time, which is good. Good luck not getting too bored.
I am sorry Aania... I hope you are doing better since you posted this. Let me know if you need anything.
I am so sorry Aania. Patty told us last night. Take it easy and maybe Dr Froerer will take you off. I know take it easy with a almost 3 year old is hard, but try. It will be worth it.
Post a Comment