Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 Days?

Well I have a long list of things to complain about. But I just can't bring myself to do it! I am so excited for this baby to arrive in 5 days! I am having a hard time sleeping right now which is so foreign to me, I have always been able to sleep. But I just can't stop thinking about the upcoming events! I am absolutely terrified; last time was not so peachy. But the best part about it was I had NO clue as to what was going to happen. I am talking about the delivery, the sleepless nights, the deformed body, the terrible pain when you breast feed, the pain killers, trying to get used to having 2 kids... and taking care of them. To those of you with more than one child, you know what my brain in going through right now! People ask me if I am ready and I say "No". When they asked me that with Mitchell I always said, "Yes, I have all of his clothes, his nursery is set up, I have a car seat..." Well I have all of that ready, but that means nothing! I am very very very excited and very nervous! Anyway, I can't believe that it is 5 days away!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh number 2 is really not that bad, by #3 you feel a little crazy, mostly outnumbered. You will do great and thank goodness you start to feel normal faster than you remember.