I also finished all of the remodel that I did, and Ben of course. I just did a lot of touch up work in the house, we put in new doors and new paint throughout the house. It has been lots of fun.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Baby's Room and some other stuff
Well I am done with the Baby's room. I am so excited it turned out so cute. But of course the pictures don't do it any justice. I used all of the same furniture and bedding that Mitchell used. I just changed the theme. I did African Animals, and it was fun to do. I am all ready for the baby, well not the sleepless nights and extreme tiredness, but you know what I mean. My big purchase this time around was a very nice swing, and a new car seat. My good friend Lexy helped me make the curtains and they are probably my favorite thing in the room. I am so excited!
.JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)
I also finished all of the remodel that I did, and Ben of course. I just did a lot of touch up work in the house, we put in new doors and new paint throughout the house. It has been lots of fun.

.JPG)
I also finished all of the remodel that I did, and Ben of course. I just did a lot of touch up work in the house, we put in new doors and new paint throughout the house. It has been lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Everything looka great. I cant wait to see it in person. I think I might be stealing the curtain idea. Just in pink..:) See you soon!
I love the room and the animals, Gavin has a safari room also. We have that swing and love it. Good luck making it through the 3 weeks.
I love the new doors and the black in the kitchen! Apparently it has been too long since I have been to your house. Sorry! I will come visit! Love you!
Your place looks great! I love the new colors.
Post a Comment