Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preg update!

I am not fitting in any of my normal clothes, but I am still to small for maternity clothes, so if you see me on the news for indecent exposure don't be alarmed. Oh and I went to buy maternity garments, because I pulled mine out from Mitchell and I only had 2 pair..... we can all guess why! Anyway, they don't sell maternity mid-calf garments at the distribution center anymore. You have to order them online, and you have to have your confirmation date, membership #, birthday and name. Now I am sure you are all thinking, "Why does she need mid-calf." Well my friends I have fatty thighs and when I were short garments I have a fat role. Anyway, who really has that kind or information lying around? So I am washing my 1 pair and wearing the other and so on! It's peachy:)

On the up side. I am feeling great! I am so glad to be out of the yuck! I am 17 weeks. I go to the doctor on Dec. 4Th for my checkup and to find out the sex! That will be so fun, we are so excited. I went out and bought some new maternity clothes, I just look like I am wearing a moo moo. So anyway, that is about it!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I hated that in between stage if nothing fitting you but eventually you fit into maternity which helps but not the ego. Your temple recommend has your membership # but not your confirmation date.

Jen said...

I am just barely coming out of that in between stage! Shades and Down East Basics are my BEST friends! Also, this time around, I am anti maternity garment bottoms (and tops really because my normal ones still fit). I bought a bigger size of the carinessa bottoms so they are stretchy and long and I wear them up on my giant belly! :) Good luck - maternity garments are the worst!

Ben and Natalie said...

I am not looking to ever wearing maternity garments. Oh boy! I don't know what styles they have but I love my bottoms that I wear now. They are that charmese material it is feels like dry-fit material (the stuff you work out in) I love them and they come down all the way to my knees and don't leave any lines. You should try them if you can't find the others. :) So I am glad that you are feeling great and I can't wait to hear if you are having a little boy or little girl. Hooray!!