Thursday, November 13, 2008
IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not been updating because I have been soooooooooooo consumed with Young Women in Excellence! And it was last night, and that means it is OVER! As you can tell, I am very relived and very happy. It went well, but I about passed out during my talk. That would have just been great. Anyway, the night was a formal dinner, and I was setting up and taking down from 9am till 10pm. OK, not that entire time, but if I was not at the church setting up, I was at home ironing and getting gifts ready, and so on! I am so grateful for the 2 yes that is only 2 counselors that I have. They are really great, and helped me a ton. It is now time for me to tell the Bishop that I need to be fully staffed! I will survive this calling if I am fully staffed and don't have to do EVERYTHING that the other calling's consist of! Hopefully we will be getting a Secretary soon, and 2 advisers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad it went well - hope you get counselors soon. Seth has been running the Young Mens with 1 counselor who was active and no advisors, so we can relate a bit!
Well, I am glad that it went well. I cannot believe that you only have 2 women helping you. That is a bit crazy and the good ole bish needs to staff you up quickly. :)
Post a Comment