Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby update.......... and some stuff!

Well we woke up to Snow today! Mitchell is officially obsessed with the snow! He just wants to play in it all day. I was very much dreading snow this season. I was hoping for a drought! But I have to say, it is so beautiful, and it is a very nice change! I am hoping that it is not a very long winter though. Last year was a doosy!


I went to the doctor today, and I am 15 1/2 weeks. I am feeling so much better these days, and I am enjoying being pregnant. Especially because I lost 2 pounds from last time, and I had a dream that I had gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks! I was grateful to see that it was less than last time! I gained 45lbs with Mitchell so I would like to keep it below that. The heartbeat sounds strong and normal. I can feel the baby kicking already. I asked the doctor if I am imagining it and he says that on your second...third...twelfth.. you will feel the baby at about 14 weeks! So I was glad to hear that I was feeling the baby, not gas or something else:) I will have the big 20 week ultrasound on Dec 4th! We are going to find out the sex, but I did check out the chinese gender chart the other day and it says that we are having a boy! I don't care one way or the other .... TRULY! But I would love a healthy baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes 2 eyes a mouth and a nose! Anyway that is the latest. I will post more later!

1 comment:

megan said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling great as a preggo mom. We are excited to hear what you are having!