I've Been Tagged
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Bachelor - when it is on
2. The News
3. Biggest Loser - barely!
4. Thomas the train
5. frosty the snowman
6. cars
7. the polar express
8. nemo
8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. Café Rio
2. The Pizza Factory
3. Souper Salad
4. Rubio's
5. Hot Dog on a Stick
6. Olive Garden
7. Chilis: Chips & Salsa… YUMMY and Fajita quesadilla
8. The Pizza Factory:)
8 Things I Did Today:
1. Went to the Gym
2. Took a Shower
3. Raked the Leaves
4. Went to the fabric store
5. Folded Laundry
6. Prepared my Sunday lesson
7. Read "New Moon" yes again!
8. This
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Finding out the Sex of the baby
4. Spring
5. New Moon Movie
6. Eclipse Movie
7. Breaking Dawn Movie
8. Finding another good book, or series to read....any ideas?
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Comfortable amount of money
2. New Honda Pilot
3. To only gain 25 pounds this preg instead of 50!
4. No Bedrest
5. A Vacation
6. A LITTLE bit bigger of a house
7. The 2nd Coming .... the world is evil enough!
8. Some new clothes
8 People I Tag:
1. Heidi
2. Stacey
3. Megan
4. Amber
5. Jen
6. Ben Jones
7. Lauren
8. Anyone who wants to and is as bored today as I am!
2 comments:
Mmmm...I love Hot Dog on a Stick too. Let me know if you ever need a buddy to feed your craving with!
Thanks for doing the tag. I love these things and it is so fun to read about people. I can't wait for you to find out the sex of the baby too. :) How exciting.
Post a Comment