Friday, October 10, 2008
New Room
OK, I just posted a really funny story that you must read in addition to this, because I did it on the same night. Well, this is no big deal, but Ben and I got a King Size Bed! So I took the oh so tragic opportunity to redecorate. It was way fun, although it has been like sleeping in a hotel for the first few nights, just until we got used to the new bed. Oh boy, the spacing between us at night is so great. I say good night and don't see Ben till he gets home from work the next day:) It is truly a god send.... or a gift from my Mom, she got it for free! (just the bed, not that that is not enough:)) I did tell Ben, when we got pregnant again that I would require a king, its tough when you get as big as a whale and you move an inch and roll off the bed, or your husband rolls off the bed! Anyway here is a before and after...(the before pic is from our last house but our bedroom here was identical)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So cute! Love the new bed and I am so jealous of all the SPACE you have. When I wake up in the morning on my 1 foot of bed with Seth squshed up against me and the dogs on the other half of our queen, I dream of a day when we get a king sized bed!
I like the colors!
It looks awesome. You can come decorate my house whenever you want ha ha!
CUTE! You are such a good decorator!
I love love love that bed. It is super cute and so is the entire room. I need to redecorate our place even though we just moved in. I am not trying to spend money right now so maybe that isn't a good idea. Maybe later though..... :)
Your room looks great. Now you get to start decorating the new babies room. You have your hands full!
oooh, I love it. Cute room. I can't wait for a king bed. I hear ya on the pregnancy thing and a queen.
I want to hire you as my decorator. And congrats on the pregnancy!!! Keep us all posted when you find out what it is and I'm sure you will let us know.
I would love an king! Does your mom have any more free ones? ;)
Your room looks fabulous!
Post a Comment