Friday, October 31, 2008
it has been a while!
So sorry fellow posters! I am so busy, and out of time! But I thought I would post about what is going on lately, than tomorrow I will post our Halloween adventures. First, I voted yesterday, because I had a sitter, and I am glad I did it. I waited in line for 1 hour and 15 min. It was not terrible, but I am glad that I didn't have to drag Mitchell there with me. I am feeling like a human this week. Not so sick anymore, just a little at night, but I think it is from my prenatal vitamins. But I feel mostly great! I am 15 weeks on Sunday, so I am out of the yuck! Ben has been really busy with work, and he also wrecked on his Motorcycle last week. But he is back at it this weekend! Whatever, I told him to be careful! Mitchell is talking way too much. Actually I love it, he is soooo funny, and repeats everything I say. He does the abc's with me, and counts to 10! I love this stage, he is so fun. Well I can't think of much else, but I will post the Halloween pics tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. Congrats on voting. My hubby and I got mail in ballots and just finished them. I can't wait to see pics
Post a Comment