Friday, October 10, 2008

What are the odds!

So I thought you all would enjoy this one! I get pulled over more each year than ANYONE!!!! Ask Ben, each time they are so stupid, and the violation is only for 5 or 10 over the speed limit. OK so I am speeding, but I am SUCH a Grandma driver it is not even funny! So on the fairly rare occasion that I am speeding, they catch me, and ALWAYS give me a ticket! Today I was pulled over yet again. As the officer approaches me, he states his name, and asks for my license, I pull it out and this was our conversation, "Hey I know you from somewhere?" He says "Oh yeah, what is your name?" "Aania; is your first name Dax?" He says " "Yes" I say " I used to cut your hair in Park City" He says "Oh yeah at Red Rock, where have you been?" I say "I had a baby and I am having another" He says "Oh, well congrats, and slow down OK" and he hands me my license back, and I told him to tell Brian my old boss hi, he didn't say anything and he went back to his car! So funny huh... What are the odds of him working and pulling over.... really if you know the odds tell me. I am quite frazzled, but not complaining AT ALL! So I called Brian (my old boss) anyway, and he said, that is so funny, he had just missed a call from Dax!!!!! So there you go, again, what are the odds!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have a terrible driving record too! I have had 14 speeding tickets, and have had my license suspended 3 times!