Tuesday, October 7, 2008
3 + 1 = 4!
Ben and I are pregnant!!!! YEAH!! We have told just about everyone, but we are officially announcing it today! We went to the doctor yesterday and saw the little one on an ultrasound, and there is just one... for those of you who I told I thought I was having twins, and Ben thought there was a chance too! The heartbeat is strong, and the baby was already wiggling everywhere, just like Mitchell was! I am 11 weeks 2 days, so that puts my due date April 26th 2009! Ben and I planned this one, and are beyond ecstatic. I have been really crampy, which he say's is normal once you have already had a baby, your body assumes the position a lot faster and your insides are getting ready! I have also been a lot more sick this time around, but, I didn't feel sick even a day with Mitchell and was put on bed rest for 15 weeks!!!, So I will take this sickness over bed rest ANY day! A couple of weeks are left in my first trimester, so hopefully I will start feeling better soon! I will keep you all updated, I am sure that you will be dying to know the progress:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hooray!!!! I am so excited that you annouced it. I kept waiting and waiting but finally. I am so excited for you guys. (a little jealous as well) The more babies the better!!!
We are so excited for you. Congrats!!! We need more cousins for the kids. What a great time to have a baby also. You will LOVE having a Spring Baby.
Darn - no neccesary car upgrade required! :) Guess you'll have to come up with another excuse. Hope you get feeling better soon - how did the potty weekend go?
YAY now I can tell my mom. I have been DYING to tell her since you told me. When you do find out the gender. That is the most exciting part :) I hope it's a little Aaniana. Love you.
That's a perfect time for having a baby (he he). If you want to aim for May 1st, that would be fun! :) I hope you are not sick for long. Nausea is no fun! My sickness was gone by the end of the 1st trimester. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Congrats again. I love the new family pics on your page that you guys had done.
YAY! That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you and even jealous in a wierd way... even though Ian isn't even 1 year old yet.
I can't wait we are so excited to have another grandchild! Please keep us up dated on your progress and I hope you aren't sick to much longer. Make sure you take good care of yourself. Love you!
YEAH! Congrats! I knew I would be hearing this announcement this winter. Maybe it's girl since you're sick.
Congrats! I am super excited for you and Ben. I haven't been checking blogs for a few weeks so I am glad that I went through your last few posts. Hooray!!!
Oh, I have been waiting for this announcement! Congrats again!
Post a Comment