Monday, September 15, 2008
Whats New?
So I have not had much going on to blog about. Mitchell is growing to fast... he is talking, and having very intelligent conversations might I add. He says 2 and 3 word sentences, I know that is really not a sentence, but in toddler world it is great progress. He LOVE, Nemo, and trains pretty much the only thing that he loves.... besides Ben and I..HAHA, and sometimes even more than us! NOTHING stands against Nemo, it is pretty funny! I am glad that he can sit still for a short movie, although we try to limit that as much as we can. He is my little pride and joy and definitely my buddie all day, lets just say that he really loves to see his daddy, he is sick of me by 4 o'clock everyday! Ben is working like a maniac, doing side work on a lot of new construction, which is kind of nice, it goes really fast because you don't have the demo first. He is to good at what he does, that he is so busy! I am CONSUMED with the new calling.... guess what it is NOT just on Sunday and Wednesday!:) All of you who have worked in YW presidency are laughing, I know!!! I have been on the phone, emailing, texting, firesiding, laughing, crying, releasing and calling.... that was just last week! HAHA I have quite the road ahead of me! Anyway we are just doing that sort of stuff. Hopefully I will have some new pics, and maybe even a picture of Mitchell's new big boy room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment