Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday Night



We went to the Peter Breinholt (is that how you spell his name?) concert last night with some friends. It was such a beautiful night to have a concert. I love Thanksgiving point, and I loved being at that concert last night because it reminded me so much of my brother Joe, who lives in Chicago... I miss him dearly and I can't wait to see him in January. He and his wife are incredibly hard workers and they are living in this fun city, as long as your not in the ER, I understand that it's a great city:)! Anyway, I miss you Joe and Steph especially after hearing Peter B in concert! Sorry about the mush:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

We were so sad we couldn't make it! Glad it was fun!

Lori said...

We had fun hanging out with you guys that night. You should go to Chicago and visit them, my sisters are obsessed with that city. It is their favorite.