Wow, I have had quite the last couple of weeks. I got called as the Young Women's President about two weeks ago, but it was a BIG secret until I was sustained yesterday! And in the mean time I had a lot on my mind, and I was soooo preoccupied with that on my mind. I am so nervous and overwhelmed, the former president was SO great for the girls and they love her so much... how do I feel those shoes and provide something new and exciting for the girls to look forward to! I am WAY excited to serve these girls, and have a new story for you all every week!
If any of you have advice on the YW's thing let me know, or if you have any good idea's that you loved about your YW leaders, let me know!
5 comments:
Check out sugardoodle.com for all things yw related. Fun activity ideas, handouts, lesson ideas, presidency helps, etc. You will be glad you did! You'll be great though, Heavenly Father calls specific people to specific callings at specific times. YOU are exactly what the girls in your ward need right now and they are exactly what you need! Love ya!
You will do great. Just think, you will get all these great ideas and will be committed in the yw for all time. :)
I have no doubt that you will be an amazing yw pres! No worries babe! Everything will come more easily than you think. They will love yoU!
you will do so good. I LOVE the young women program and we have a motto in our ward to keep it simple and fun for the girls. Good luck. Call me, we can talk sometime about it.
That is awesome! You are going to be great! We had some great leaders growing up. Take what you loved from them and put your own twist on it!
Post a Comment