2nd, We have had some good stuff too:)
Here are the pics to prove it! But first I hope this video works, but this is Garrett at the fountains at Gateway! I laughed to hard watching him try to jump!
Mitchell got RAIN BOOTS! He loves them!

Garrett eats an adult size portion of Popi's spaghetti! He LOVES IT!

Mitchell Still loves trains, he plays trains every single day! He builds all his own tracks and loves to build! He is my little engineer!

Mitchell is proving to be such a smarty pants. He is very determined to do things. AND is quite smart! He has SELF TAUGHT himself to do the Monkey Bars, Ride a Two-Wheeler, and he is already doing Math! When he eats....at every meal, he does math. "Mom, I had 6 grapes, and I ate one so now I have 5! We have NEVER done math at our house. I love it, however I am now thinking I might need to hire a tutor for kindergarten!

Umm....Garrett loves to eat! He is so my boy!

And last but not least.....Mitchell started preschool!!! This is his 2 yr of preschool and he LOVES LOVES LOVES it! It is a private preschool, but she is taking them on field trips, and teaches them about the gospel! I absolutely love her. Mitchell does too, he tells her everyday! Its the cutest! Anyway, Here he is on his 1st day and the picture below is with his teacher Mrs. Raynee!

2 comments:
Well, I am sure you have noticed that I post bad and good on my blog! lol! I am hoping that someone can get a good laugh from my bad days (or at least that I can appreciate them later on when I read back). Love the pictures! Cute little fam you have!
Such cute boys. I am glad you have had some fun. You should post bad things, it is therapuetic. I do on my non family blog (& sometimes my family one if I am on top of it:)) www.bubbleseverywhere.com. If you haven't checked it out yet. I cannot believe Mitchell with his Math, although I am not surprised.
Post a Comment