Sunday, August 1, 2010

mmmhuh!!! 2 posts within a couple weeks...wierd!

I'm not in the mood to write everything......so you get pictures! We had a lot of fun camping at Bear Lake. The kids loved the "beach"!








Grandpa gets taken to an "island" because he forgot his swim suit- so Ben and Kevin thought they would punish him for that!!















Ben ran the toughest 50K in the country! It's called the Speedgoat, and it's at Snowbird! We went up yesterday to see him! He did so well- he ran it in 7:50. Most people run it in about 8-10 hours. He did great!








3 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

SOOOOOO fun and I love Bear Lake! Tell Benny congrats!

brodie stacey allie said...

Next time you guys go to bear lake I want to come. It looks like you guys had so much fun! And Garrett looks so big. It's amazing what a month away can do. Tell Ben congrats. That's awesome. He's a runnin fool. :)

Julie said...

Aania-
Your blog isn't private anymore! I am excited i finally get to see your cute family. I peak in on Heidis once in a while. And when i do i remember how much i miss talking with you and her. Your boys are beautiful. You have an adorable fam! I have a blog but never get around to blogging. I know i am lame! Let's get together for lunch sometime. I would love to see you and Heidi.
Luv-Julie(Hackwell)Barlow