Sunday, July 5, 2009

FORCAGO!

About 3 weeks ago, I took a trip with my Mom and my 2 boys to Chicago to see Joe and Steph! We had... well lets say a learning experience. That aside, we had a lot of fun too! I insisted that we take the boys, my Mom tried to tell me to just go and have a fun, but I am a stubborn brat and insisted on taking the boys. So from the very time we left our house we had some crazy events! Again that aside, we had a great time! Mitchell called it Forcago, so that was the line of the weekend. Mitchell also thought that Uncle Joe and Aunt Stephanie were so cool! They live in the heart of Chicago and have such a cute apartment that has a view of the train... which was the highlight of Mitchells trip! Here are some of the best pics of the trip! I have to say that I will be visiting again, just WITHOUT my kids!!!!! I hope that Joe and Steph realize that kids are really great, especially when they are your own! I think we may have pushed them back about 4 or 5 more years until they have kids, I think they were considering it until we payed them a visit! hahahaha! Anyway, thanks Unca Joe and Aunt Stepanie for having us out! PS... we hope that bubba has recovered!:)



Art in Downtown Chicago! These are sculptures of legs.


The Bean.... I was very happy to be there but I was VERY tired and a little sick so my smile is a little forced. Mitchell was VERY grumpyy most of the trip and so finally to get him to hold still for the picture I had him stick out his tongue!
What a little booger...


Uncle Joe having fun with the boys!




THAT is my cute boy! That is a smile of a happy boy playing in the park with Uncle Joe who is "cool"

Chicago was SOOO cool! I will be back for sure!


Joe and Garrett in the bijorn!


And last but not least... Chicago was equipped with a Thomas the Train! Mitchell LOVED it as you can imagine!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know what you are talking about - it was so fun to have you guys here!

Zach, Lauren, and Ella said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! We need to get together soon! Your little boys are getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Lori said...

That is so awesome your brother lives there. I am dying to visit there, I hear great things. MaryAnne told me about your adventure. So sorry to hear how rough it went, especially the plane rides. Stupid stewardess'.