Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thomas!

We took Mitchell to Thomas up at the Heber Valley Railroad. It was so stinkin cute! If any of you know him, you know how OBSESSED he is with Thomas. The pictures say it all!








5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats so cute! Too bad the trains in Chicago arent so cute.

brodie stacey allie said...

You look great!!! And I cant believe how big Mitchell is getting. Time is flying by. I hope everything is going good and Garrett is feeling a little better. Love you

Trish said...

I love it. It was a great weekend for it. I was wondering if you had come up. Mitchell looks like he was in heaven. Glad you had fun.

Ginger said...

You need to tell me next year before that happens so I can take my boys. I think they would love it! You are looking great! Beautiful famiy.

Jason and Heidi said...

You look amazing!!!! Good job holding that car seat haha. I've been trying to call you!