I have not posted about this yet because we are playing a guessing game! Garrett has been a spitter since he was born. The laundry... OH THE LAUNDRY, not just on him but me and Mitchell and the carpet and the couch... WOW!!! It's amazing! So I put him on Soy Formula and that seemed to help, than I had him checked they put him on Zantac, that was not working at all, so I took him in AGAIN and they put him on Previcid. That works, but than he gets in these coughing spells and does not breath.... It is sooo scary. So guess.... I took him in AGAIN, they sent me to Primary Children's the next day and he had to have and upper GI aka a barium swallow. They were checking to make sure he did not have a birth defect that created an obstruction in his GI track the was preventing the digestion of his food, than they checked to see if he was aspirating into his lungs. Well its a no for both of those which is GREAT NEWS!! Anyway, they said he looked perfect and that I just had to keep doing laundry:) He has done so much better that past 2 days with spitting up! He is obviously getting what he needs he is 9lbs 6 oz! He is growing great!
Here are the latest pics:)
I am potty training Mitchell today and this week, its going well and I hope it will continue to go well! This picture is just one of many reasons why I am done changing his diapers!

My little Garrett! He is tooo cute, and this picture does him NO justice!

I know that I am partial, but aren't those boys priceless!
3 comments:
Garrett is getting huge! I wish I could hold him. Hopefully he will get better at eating but by the looks of it he is doing great. Good luck with potty training. Just let him play outside all day. :)
They are pretty darn cute! Glad potty training is going well. Chloe is finally doing well too - maybe we should get together and have a potty-training party! :) I know it is Good news when they don't need surgery, but part of me really wished when Brynn got her GI that we knew what it was and that a little surgery could fix it! Good luck with the laundry...I'm right there with you!
That picture is SO FUNNY with his diaper hanging out.
Post a Comment