I took Garrett to the doctor for his 2 week checkup today. He is 6 lbs 2 oz. He is growing and doing great! I hope that it stays that way:) When I got there I took him out of the car seat to weigh him, and he was COVERED..... COVERED down to his ankles in poop! We had just given him a bath right before we got to the doctor and he needed another one! I never had a blowout with Mitchell... it was YUCKY! Rule number 1 ALWAYS have an extra outfit. Luckily I had pjs!
Breastfeeding SUCKS!!!!! I have made more effort this time than I did with Mitchell, I have went to the "natural" store and got me some tea, I have been taking a supplement of fenugreek, I have pumped till my nipples are purple. NO MILK! Ben has more milk! The thing that sucks is that last week at this time I was pumping out 2 ounces, which is just what he drinks right now. WHAT HAPPENED! Now for those of you who do not know me well enough, I seriously don't mind having my baby on formula.... in fact there is a convenience with formula that I love. But WHY don't my boobs work????? AAAAAAA! I have cried and laughed and cried and gotten mad at them, even had a pep talk with them. Whats more; they hurt like hell, I can't even hold the baby without my eyes watering! (I don't have a breast infection I already checked!) I would just like to give him breast milk for at least 2 months that is all I ask!
Now on to fun! It has been in the 70's this week and I am loving taking the boys outside to play! Well Garrett doesn't exactly kick the ball around or anything:) But you know what I mean! Anyway I just need to take more pictures. My camera is kind of broken so I have not dared take it out of the case.... its falling apart! I have the most careful husband in the world LLLOOOLLL!!!! Anyway I will try to get some pics today and post them of my beautiful boys:) (proud mom)!!!
3 comments:
Hang in there! Hope you are feeling better! We had a big blowout yesterday...luckily we made it home before I found the poop oozing out the bottom of Brynnie's white linen pants. The joys of motherhood!
Just stick with breast feeding a little longer! They say the first few weeks are the hardest. I went through phases like you are experiencing and still breastfed for 8 months! Hang in there!
Oh I'm so sorry you can't breast feed! THat has got to be so frustrating!! I hope it gets better, but in the meantime, you have 2 healthy boys. YAY!! Love you!
Post a Comment