Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine Dion.... A dream come true!

On Sunday night I saw Celine Dion in concert. I know, I know it was on Sunday, but in my defense I bought the tickets 1 1/2 ago, and she was scheduled in November but got sick. So she re-booked it for Sunday Feb 22. But I could have sent the tickets back and got my money, but I thought I will never have this opportunity again, so I went! I bought tickets for my Mom, her sister Tammy and myself. We did not sit together, and I don't know why because I got the tickets the very minute they went on sale, but whatever! Anyway, I had floor row C tickets, but they were pretty much front row. As you can see by the photos, I could just about see up her skirt. And I think the photos do NO justice of how close I was! Anyway, she brought Vegas here to Utah and put on the best show I have ever seen. Her voice was even better in person, it is as if she plays it like an instrument. I could not believe that I was watching her in person! I will take this experience with me forever. Thanks for letting me share:)

1 comment:

simplesmiles said...

AHHHH that is so awesome!!! I am so glad you went. Your family look great! we miss you guys and love ya.