Monday, August 25, 2008

What we have been up too!

We went to Bear Lake for a Family Reunion and some "friend" time! Mitchell had a great time with our friends dog... as you can tell! He also loved the beach! We had a great time, but it was a bit cold!





I am the Relief Society Enrichment Leader! Doesn't that sound fun:) We had the Summer Social. It was really fun, and I am quite glad it is over it is always nice to have it all done! We did some humanitarian quilts and had a fun time just chatting, we even had some of the husbands and the Bishop help us:)



2 comments:

megan said...

There is a lady in those pictures that looks like someone I know. Is Shawna Gottfredson in your ward?

Lori said...

We are glad we got to see you for a bit, too bad it wasn't for longer. Your enrichment activity looks very cutely decorated.