Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OK Fine...

Come on I know you have just such great memories of me!! I have seen this a lot and I decided to try it!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I (Megan, or Jeremiah, or both) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about us, we will assume you're playing the game and we will come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, we can leave the memory of you in our comments.

5 comments:

megan said...

hey -you might want to switch out my name for yours in the post (teehee).
Alright. Here it goes: Singing "ham and eggs" in the hot tub at Reid Ranch, sliding down mattresses into the basement, your huge doll house, Ace of Base, Mariah Carey, Achey Breaky Heart, matching outfits from Grandma at Christmas followed by a fashion show, Grandma and Grandpa's "scooters", Jessica going under a car while on the scooters, parachute fireworks for the 4th of July, swimming at the Sports Mall, you cutting Jeremiah's hair when we were dating, all-day suckers with a cup of Sprite to dip it in (did you do that?), jumping all of our shoes on the trampoline...I'm sure there's more.

Anonymous said...

One of the memories I have is from your roller blading party at the park! Do you remember that? You were so nice for inviting me even though I was year younger than you! I also remember all the times with you, me, Linds and Alyson driving around.

Ginger said...

I met my husband and you on the same night at your gigantic birthday party when you were turning 19!

Jason and Heidi said...

Okay so i don't know where to start with you. Umm...seminary senior year and going to Zuka Juice and bringing it to Brother Balfe. Going up to Bountiful Temple every Sunday, and also going up to The Grand America and walking around. Definately sticking grapes up our noses in Park City. And how can I forget Vegas when my air conditioner broke and we drove home with no AC dying of heat eating melted white chocolate reeses. And so so so much more! Love you girl!! You're the best friend anyone can have.

Ben and Natalie said...

I loved having our hair cutting conversations. I really miss you cutting my hair. You are truly one of the best. It was also funny that I went out with Ben a few times and that is how I got to know you. You are such a sweet girl & I hope that we will be able to catch up some day with a great haircut. :)