Or in Ben's case 4's - Oh boy! Ben is usually pretty safe, and he dodges the bullet a lot of the time! Well it was definately not his week last week....
1st he left his company cell phone in NY and someone found it...charged up $1500 dollars in phone calls to Barbados
2nd he backed into the company garage... crashing into 3 garage pannels... Like $500 dollars!
3rd Fender bender with his company truck! $350 dollars in damage!
4th While at work he was working in the dark and poked his eye with wire... there is a picture to show the damage to the eye!
So by now your asking.... "Is he fired, YET" No he is not fired;), Verizon removed the phone charges, but we have to pay for all of the other stuff! What am I going to do with him;0:)
6 comments:
Holy freaking moly!! I am speechless. I hope he's ok!! Tell him to simmer down haha.
WOW!!! Is his eye going to be ok? I am so glad that he is not fired yet! I am sure he is a great worker!
yikes! It was a bad week for Ben. Hopefully his eye is ok. That just suck!
Talk about bad luck. Is there any permanent damage to his eye? Send out love to him.
Hopefully his bad luck is done and he can go back to being the pretty safe guy he was if not for his safety for your sanity!
K, that picture makes my stomach twist in a million ways. Poor Ben.
Post a Comment