Playing at the playground
Mitchell with his cousins, Addi, Emma, and Morgan!
"Grandpa, Why don't you have hair on the top of your head?"
My Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer treat us to a fun weekend in Park City, with all of our cousins, aunts and uncles... It is something that I truly look forward to EVERY year, and I greatly appreciate! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend, I never take enough of all of the family.
3 comments:
I think we all had a great time! Hey, will you have Megan add me to her blogging friends? I want to see her baby.
Addison looks like Staci and Tyler. Crazy! And Mitchell is getting so big! When are we gong to go to Pizza Factory again? I haven't seen you in a while..
hi so cute loved the zoo! love gramms
Post a Comment