That trips really does look like it was amazing. I am so glad that you two had that time together and have so much fun!! You look absolutely beautiful in those pictures! Stop being so cute! I can't wait to go to New York one day, still can't believe I've never been there. Did you go to the statue of liberty? Love ya see you Thursday!
5 comments:
That trips really does look like it was amazing. I am so glad that you two had that time together and have so much fun!! You look absolutely beautiful in those pictures! Stop being so cute! I can't wait to go to New York one day, still can't believe I've never been there. Did you go to the statue of liberty? Love ya see you Thursday!
Your trip looks awesome. It brings back good memories for me, I can't wait to go back. That is awesome you got wicked for so cheap.
It looks like you had a great time. I am so glad you got to go. I am jealous. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Wicked is truly amazing! I am so glad you got it!!!
Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you (we) found Serendipity and had Frrrrrozen hot chocolate. Thanks for the invite to your blog!
Post a Comment