Hello fellow bloggers! We are having a BIG shin dig at our house on April 19 for Ben's historical 30th birthday. If you didn't get an invite don't feel bad...your still invited! Here is the info....
When: Saturday April 19
Where: Aania and Ben's House
Time: 5:30pm
Why: Ben's 30th Birthday
So there will be Food, and LOTS AND LOTS OF DANCING!!!! So come prepared to dance your shoes off! If your willing to bring something to share (ie:food) let me know! (for those of you who have already RSVP.. Thanks for bringing stuff)
The reason for the RSVP plea, is Ben and I will be providing the Meat and Drinks so we need a good count! I hope you will all be attending! Let me know
Thanks!!!!!
NO GIFTS PLEASE
1 comment:
Of course I will be there for Benny boy. Still working on a date ;) Have a fantabulous time in New York! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment