Really...I HAAAAAAAAAATE potty training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY cant they just magically start going in the potty as soon as 18 months? We parents could use just a little magic in the life of raising a child!! When Garrett was 6 weeks old I potty trained Mitchell-it was nothing short of hell! BUT he did it in about a week or so, then full throttle by about a month with no accidents. Still-hell. I swore that I wouldn't potty train Garrett- well- ever. Until he started getting teased at school and wanted to do it himself...(ok not really that bad). Then my sister decided to train her daughter- she made it sound soooooo easy. So I threw the idea out there and Garrett went flying away with it. He did great for about 3-4 days....then.... well- it is not um I think 4 or more months later and we are STILL fighting this. He did it- then decided that he liked peeing but not pooping in the potty. Well I don't really want to jot down all the dirty (literally) details, but today he pooped his pants and I had a friend tell me that she gave her daughter a cold shower when she did that- soooo I tried it. It was so painful for me! Seriously- so sad- and he seemed to get the idea.
Then pooped his pants about 1 hour later again!

No comments:
Post a Comment