Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 'n stuff

It has been way to long. I'm just so overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I want to say on here! BUT it would be to hard to recap. So I will just (try) to keep up with my life a little more often. First up- Halloween The cute Trick or Treaters:) They had a fun Halloween this year.
First up- we had a party with my Dad and Patty's house. So much fun when everyone participates.
Mitchell had his first school Halloween parade, and I had to take him early in the morning for it. He LOVED it! And Garrett and I did too. SO CUTE!
On Halloween we went up to Park City on Main street to Trick or Treat. We did this last year as well and it is so fun. It starts at 3:30 and ends at 5. Seriously so lovely that we get to do that during the daylight. My Mom and Rick dressed up too. Always fun:)!
And finally- the cute Nemo
And the cute Batman
It was a great, uneventful Halloween! Next up. I am 13 weeks pregnant. Ben and I are super duper excited. This was planned :) I am starting to feel a little better. I have been much more sick on this pregnancy then my others...(I know, you think it's a girl) Well we would love a girl, and it would be very fun to end with a girl, but we would be thrilled to have another boy a HEALTHY HEALTHY baby, and if it's not to much to ask- a healthy Momma! More to come about this- but for now I will publish my first post in 6 months and eat some Halloween candy!

3 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

Your kids look adorable dressed up! I can't wait to see more pics from your photo session. Miss you!

Lori said...

Cute costumes.

Perry's said...

Fun costumes, I love Halloween!!