First we start with Easter! Easter was fun, I didn't like that Conference was on Easter because I like both of these weekends and I look forward to them. Plus Easter is busy and I like to veg on Conference weekend! ANYWAY!!!! It was fun!
We went to Ben's sisters house for lunch and a bday party, as well as a easter egg hunt. Than to my parents for a quick stop by!
Garrett and Parley, cutest little doggie! oh and my boy:)
All the grand kids MINUS....ALLIE!!!! We miss ALLIE!!!!!!
Bubble machine from G&G!
Cute boys in their matching east outfits!
Garrett "looking" for eggs?
Mitch "looking" for eggs?
The line up to go out the door for the egg hunt!
Easter bunny? THANKS!!

Little Gary!

mmmmm... easter eggs!
The little man again...gosh stop being so cute! ok don't:)
This was our first time EVER dying eggs. Mitch thought it was sooo cool! I had fun myself it has been a while!

This is the best picture that I could get of this accident. While I was at lunch with friends, not paying ANY attention to my 1 yr old who is walking on furniture. Garrett crawls over to a chair and pulls himself up on it, at the same time it tipped and he and the chair fell FLAT on the ground. The chair fell right on the middle of his face! His nose swelled up immediately and his was crying. I took him strait to the doctor and his was totally fine. It scared me as well as him!
These boys... make me laugh every single day!

like I said....
My Birthday was great this year! I took a trip to Chicago to see my brother and sis in law. I met my bro from Seattle! It was great. I came home to some lovely gifts from my mom and Ben. Ben put 9 can lights in our living room, I cried! And my Mom decorated my mantle in my living room. My Dad and Patty spoiled me as always and had lunch with friends! It was one for the records! GREAT BDAY!!!
Now on to Chicago!

Anyone? Anyone? Stacey? recognize this photo?

I ate THE BEST FOOD OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! Red Velvet pancakes!
My bros and I!

This was our desert at the steak house that Joe and Steph treated and I mean TREATED me to!!!! The butter that I put on my bread was harder to cut than the steak! I mean HONESTLY!!! It was AMAZING! I should have taken a pic!!!
I was there just before St. Patties day! That town goes CRAZY for this...umm... Holiday? It was fun! They dyed the Chicago river a VERY bright green! This is Steph and I hangin in the city!
My cousin Megan lives in Chicago as well, and we made a COLD visit to the beach with her! It was so fun to see her, her cute place EAT HER YELLOW CAKE!!!!! (haha, Jer!) and her cute little girl! So fun!
And this is my oldest Brother Tyler! We had a blast! I am so glad I got away from my life for a few days! I missed my boys like crazy. But I had SUCH a great time! Thank you Joe and Steph for all the fun we had! I love you both!!!
4 comments:
Love your red coat! And the kids are adorable as always. Love ya!
I love Chicago! I want to go there. Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are.
Ferris Beuller's Day off, right?
It was so incredibly fun to hang out with you up here. I'm glad you had a good time. Garrett's smile with your dad and Patty is hilarious like you said :) Happy birthday Garrett and good runnin' Ben!!
I'm glad you had a great easter and birthday. I was bummed about conference being on it also. Chicago looked amazing and so did that pancake. That is awesome that all your bros were there. So fun.
Post a Comment