I just bought 4 new pair of shoes.... I have never done that before, but they were cute and a good deal. Go to 6pm.com (thanks Jen) I also got a new camera and that is my Mothers Day gift! Ben has a habit of BREAKING EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES!!!! So I said it was time to get myself my OWN camera, I have not used it yet... I will let you know! UMMMMM Don't tell Ben about the shoes:) hahahaha! Also I only spent $106 bucks on ALL of the shoes including tax and shipping! Yeah!!
You can never have to many pairs of shoes. I told Brodie that I wanted a pair of pink sneakers. I'm pretty sure he didnt get the hint. I might be doing some shoe buying myself. :)
5 comments:
I am so jealous! I love shoes... it is totally my weakness. You deserve four pairs of shoes and then some. For sure on the get out of town thing.
I am so jealous! I love shoes... it is totally my weakness. You deserve four pairs of shoes and then some. For sure on the get out of town thing.
Haha. Way to go, I'm so proud. I can't seem to buy enough shoes! Those are soooo Aania shoes. :)
So so cute! Glad you liked the tip! :)
You can never have to many pairs of shoes. I told Brodie that I wanted a pair of pink sneakers. I'm pretty sure he didnt get the hint. I might be doing some shoe buying myself. :)
Post a Comment