I went to the Doctor yesterday and of course I was nervous just because I feel so great, and that is how I felt the day that they put me on bed rest with Mitchell. But also because I am 4 weeks after when I was put down last time. Well all is still well. I am 29 weeks, and feeling great. I am feeling a bit over sized in most area's of my body, which is typical for me. I feel like my nose doubles in size, and I thought that was because I retained 30lbs of water last time, but apparently that is just the norm for me! So I saw my Mom yesterday and I asked her if my nose looked bigger, and she said it was a bit puffy. So I asked the Doc and he said... Your 10 weeks away from having this baby, that is just the way it goes:) I told my Mom, "I would much rather be an ugly pregnant women than an ugly not pregnant women because I am not pregnant my whole life!" Well I actually don't think I am ugly, just NOT PRETTY. Pregnancy does the strangest things to your body! Anyway I feel great, and have been remodeling our house, setting up the babies room, and working out 3 days a week. I have not gained as much weight as I had by this point, but we will see. I am down to seeing my Doc every 2 weeks, and in 4 weeks he is scheduling my C-Section date. I think we will have him on April 22. Put it in your books:) My doctor asked me if we have picked a name, and I said pretty much and he said "can I write it down?" I said, "can I change it?" he said "Yes" and I told him and all of you that we are probably going to name him Garrett!. As he listened to his heartbeat he said.. Garret sounds really good. So we like it, but it is not set!!!
I will post pictures of his room, and the rest of the "remodel" in a few weeks.
9 comments:
Cute name! I won't call him Garrett until you are certain. Oh- and I'll pencil in April 22. Good luck with the rest! Enjoy the last few days of Mitchell being the only child. We love you!
I am so glad that things are going so well with this pregnancy. I love the name Garrett and I hope you stick with it. :) Good luck these next few weeks and I hope you continue feeling well. Can't wait to see pics of the baby's room and the remodel.
You are freaking beautiful...thats why you make such cute little babies.
Yeah, pregnancy pretty much sucks in all ways, but glad to hear you are healthy and all is well. If you move that birthday up one day, he could have the same birthday as Morgan! I know that is at the top of your list of concerns for scheduling the date. :) Very cute name too!
You are the CUTEST! I love the name Garrett a lot. April 22 is the best b-day ever. Just ask Landon because that is his birthday.
I love the name Garrett. I'm glad you are still feeling so well.
I'm glad to hear that you and baby G are doing well. I hope that my nausea goes away here in the near future, but I know it's just the hormones telling me that things are working!
LOOOOOOVE the name garret and I think that will match your cute little family and boy perfectly. I am so happy for you!! April 22 is in the calendar. I will see you at lunch!
I think you should post a pictues of yourself and I will be the judge of the fat nose. I think you can only ask people who arent around you or see you all the time. Email me a picture and I will let you know. :) I think the name Garrett will be perfect for the newest addition. I hope you are feeling great and happy 70 days left.
Post a Comment