Sunday, January 25, 2009
NOTICE................. Only 90 Days left :)
Just wanted to post.... when most of you check this at work in the morning, I will have just 90 day's left in this pregnancy! Things are great and I am not ready to have this baby yet... but the thought of not being pregnant is starting to become a reality! Yipee. I am in a SEVERE nesting period. I think its a little early for that. But I have pretty much remodeled my house all by myself this week! I can't believe how nice it looks. I will take some pictures this week as soon as it is all done! You will just have to take my word for it... HA hahahahaha! Oh yeah I think we have a name, but I am not telling that either! he he! I totally forgot to mention that my Dad helped me paint my ceilings on his day off of work! But other than that it has pretty much just been me doing all the work, and I have loved it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, I am so glad that you are still doing awesome and getting everything ready! We can't wait to meet him!
Yay for almost being done! Can't wait to see your remodel. And don't worry, I am still not ready for my baby to be here!
I'm just 70 days behind you. I am so excited for you! Baby Boy number 2. Oh and I want to know the name!
Post a Comment