Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a lovely time! We went to Tina's house and played lots of fun games and ate lots of yummy food! We took Mitchell and he was so darling, he had a blast!!! We need to get him 3 dogs.... that he can throw the ball to. But unfortunately we are going to give him a brother instead:) HEHE! Anyway, he was so great, and very well behaved. Well it was a good time, and I can't wait to do it again.... we lets not stay up till 12! Yikes that about killed me:)!








Our New Years Kiss!!!! The best New Years Date we have ever had!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute picts! Mitchell really was amazing! I was right there with you at midnight - way past my bedtime.

Anytime Mitchell wants to throw balls to a dog, you just bring him down. Callie would love the attention and she is a ball catching pro! We were serious about a Wii boxing playdate too.

Lori said...

Mitchell's face is awesome in the kiss pic. We had a blast with you guys.

Amber said...

Looks like you brought the new year in great! I am proud of you staying up til midnight, I know how tired pregnant women are.