My baby is 2! I can't believe that he is 2! It is so crazy, it all started on Sunday morning. Avo, Popi, and Rudi-ka-zoo Grandma, had us up for Sunday brunch. I had some photos taken for Mitchell's 2nd birthday, and so we had a little celebration with all of them for his birthday! The food was out of this world, and we are so grateful to have a chef in the family who makes ANY kind of food, better than you can buy it! Tuesday was Mitchell's birthday, we started the day by going to the zoo, and riding the train, carousel and seeing the monkey's, and elephants (his fav) than we went to The Gateway to try and cool off by running through the fountains... He was a bit afraid of the fountains so I joined him! Than Mitchell had a long nap while I tried to be Martha Stewart or at least a close relative, and made him a Thomas and Friends birthday cake. With the advice of Stacey, Patty and some encouraging clients of mine, I think I pulled it off? What do you think? Anyway we had close family and friends over for cake and ice cream and presents! He had such a fun day, he loves his gifts:) Thank You too those who came and made that day special for Mitchell, the support of family means EVERYTHING to us! To my Baby...umm big baby boy Mitchell, I love you sweetheart, you are my sunshine! Happy Birthday!
Birthday Bash!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
The Cake!
.JPG)
The Zoo and Gateway!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Avo & Popi's for Brunch
.JPG)

13 comments:
Happy birthday to Mitchell! I can't believe he is 2! The cake looks fantastic you little Martha Stewart you! So fun to see you guys at the Viquene slide - we definitely need to hang out more!
That cake is so cute. Congrats to you and Happy Birthday to Mitchell!
I can't believe he is 2!!! Your cake looks incredible... good job!
Awesome cake! Did you make it?
Oh boy, I should have read before I commented. You DID make the cake! Great job!
What a cute little bug,that Mitchell! Looks like you guys had a fun day for him -what fun parents! I don't think I could make a cake that cute. Nice, Aania!
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY MITCHIE!!! Sorry we werent able to come for cake and ice cream. life has been crazy...I'm sure you know how it is. Anyway, the cake looks awesome. You did a great job. Dont doubt yourself next time. You did great!
Happy Birthday Mitchell!!! Sorry we missed the party. I don't recieve text messages so I guess I missed the memo. I am glad that you had a great day. His cake is ADORABLE. You are very talented.
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he is 2. Pretty cool that he got to have lots of birthday celebrations. Awesome job on the cake. I could never do it.
ALL THESE PICTURES ARE SO GREAT, SMILING FACES AND A GOOD TIME BY ALL. OUR MITCHELL, 2 YEARS OLD AND SUCH AN ADORABLE YOUNG BOY. GROWING WAY TO FAST. YOUR CAKE WAS A WORK OF ART AND A FABULOUS MOMMA YOU ARE AANIA. DAD IS PRETTY SPECIAL TOO. LOVE TO BE WITH YOU AND SHARE IN THE SHARE.
RUDI-KA-ZOO GRAMS
The birthday cake looks amazing!!! I love it and am soo proud of yoU! haha I could never do something like that. Maybe when I have a kid and get all domestic! I can't believe he is two. It is crazy how fast time flies!! before you know it he'll be going on a mission. :)
His birthday cake is amazing. It looks so yummy. He is seriously so adorable! Happy Birthday to Mitchell. Also, Sheri (Later) Perry says hello. :)
Aania, you did a fabulous job on Mitchell's cake! I know you at first dreaded doing it.. but it looks great!!! :) Happy belated bday to Mitchell!!!
Post a Comment