Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catch Up






We had a fun weekend, when Ben was in the LDS frat, he always did this "Visquene Slide" with them for an activity in the Summer! So our friend Tina thought she would bring it on back. I was never in a saroity, so I had never experianced it for myself! It was soooo fun! I will let you be the judge, by looking at the pics yourself! Mitchell was a little unsure at first, but he loved it by the end of the day!




We have been having some fun! We went up to Park City for a friends birthday, and rode the Alpine Coaster! It was a hoot!!! I was nervous because Ben wanted to take Mitchell... and we all know how careful Ben is:) But once I got in and we were seat belted in I felt a lot better... Than Mitchell was crying the whole way up and just a little fussy! But as soon as Ben put the pedal to the metal, I heard this laugh, far off in the distance that became contageous and got closer and closer, he and Ben were laughing so hard, like 2 little boys, and they ran into me because I was going so slow:) We got to the bottom, and Mitchell was kicking and screaming to do it again.... So we did! This time I took him, and he kept saying "daddy???" like I was going to slow! It was such a blast!

1 comment:

Lori said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for coming to everything. P.S. I love the pic where Ben looks like he is picking his butt. Great timing on that one. haha