Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Been A While!

So yesterday I could not find Mitchell but I could hear him breathing and I looked just outside my back door... There he was just drinking his lemonade and kicking up his feet!

Mitchell LOVES to wear his helmet!

Hello fellow bloggers! Life is so very full of things to do and places to go. We have been very busy... Like I am sure you have. We just seeded our back yard with grass and it is growing beautifully, I will post pics when it is really pretty! Mitchell is talking up a storm and he has real personality, very feisty and very funny! He laughs when he says something funny.... the trouble is that I can NEVER understand what he is saying! But I laugh because he laughs. He LOVES the "agua" (I taught him that word, because water is hard to pronounce for such a young fellow) and he loves the park. He loves all of his Grandpa's and Grandma's and his Popi and Avo! He is so funny and that is what I want to remember about this age is the personality that comes through. He will be 2 in about 6 weeks... That is to crazy. Mitchell and I have been riding my bike to the park and back a couple day's a week. And more recently we went to sugar house park for a short time and on our way home we got caught in a lightning and hail storm! I had to pull over and sit under a tree ( I know not the brightest idea ) and wait for my neighbor to come and rescue us! In the mean time I was singing to Mitchell "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" in the rain and hail! It was fantastic:) Mitchell is really good about wearing his helmet! Anyway that's the latest and greatest!

4 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

I have been waiting for you to blog again! Good for you! haha. I need to see you and Mitchell man again soon. Miss you.

Amber said...

He is so cute! I can't wait for my own to come so I can have those cute moments. Thanks for the info on the pediatrician. My sisters both go to him but unfortunately my insurance is not with him, but my sisters love him too.

Holly said...

Oh... cute little Mitchell. He would think Ian was so cool with his perma helmet. I can't wait until Ian gets to be Mitchells age so we can do funner things.

Zach, Lauren, and Ella said...

Okay so I left you a comment a couple of days ago, but I guess it didn't show up. Mitchell is so stinkin' cute! I hope you are doing well and we need to go to the zoo soon!