Bens Dad got married today! It has been an eventful weekend. They had a wedding dinner in there celebration on Friday the 13th:) and than they were sealed in the Jordan River Temple on Saturday the 14th! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony, Bens Grandpa sealed them. Now... I asked Ben to be in charge of pics and he got to distracted so this is all we have! Does my boy not look like a little man! Here he is in his suit, than his casual outfit and bootanire. I love to dress him as if he was a man! But I can't fathom the day that it actually happens, so I will just stick with pretending for now. LeAnn looked beautiful, and Dick looked HAPPY! We wish them the best, and love them both!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Grandpas Wedding
Bens Dad got married today! It has been an eventful weekend. They had a wedding dinner in there celebration on Friday the 13th:) and than they were sealed in the Jordan River Temple on Saturday the 14th! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony, Bens Grandpa sealed them. Now... I asked Ben to be in charge of pics and he got to distracted so this is all we have! Does my boy not look like a little man! Here he is in his suit, than his casual outfit and bootanire. I love to dress him as if he was a man! But I can't fathom the day that it actually happens, so I will just stick with pretending for now. LeAnn looked beautiful, and Dick looked HAPPY! We wish them the best, and love them both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You guys all look so good! What a cute famiy you are.
He looks so handsome and you guys look great also. I can't believe he is almost 2, the time is going too fast.
how fun! you all look cute and little mitchell is so handsome.
He is just the most handsome little boy! I'm happy for Dick! Tell him congrats for me and my dad. And you look beautiful too. :)
Hey Aania it's Colette. I love your little man. He is so stinking cute I can't get over it. For sure we'll save him for Hallie when they get older!!
Wow! That came up so fast. How exciting!
What a cute pic of the 3 of you! So glad for Ben's dad and for Mitchell to have another grandma to spoil him - kids need as many grandma's as they can get!
Congratulations to Ben's dad! Looks like a happy event. You all look great.
Post a Comment