Friday, March 21, 2008

On My Way...

This is my motivation!
So the news of the day is that....... I HAVE LOST 4 1/2 Pounds in the past 2 weeks! Weight Watchers baby! Works every time!! And Ben and I get a date without little booger tonight! All alone!! Don't get any ideas, I am just looking forward to a good night sleep:) So I am posting this so you all can keep tabs on me throughout the months, my goal is down 15 or 20 by June 1st so we can get pregnant:) Ha ha ha..... Almost got ya!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry Aania.....i brought you cookies when i came for my hair appt. i had no idea you were doing weight watchers.....what a horrible friend i must be!

Amber said...

our blog address is peeryfam.blogspot.com ......somebody else has the other address on your list.

Jen said...

You, my dear, will never look like that! Way to go - you are so devoted! We need to get together soon! I will give you a call!

Amber said...

You are far from looking like these ladies, but that is awesome you are doing so well. We will have to throw a party with veggies once you hit your target weight.

Jennie said...

Are those real women? I mean, they aren't wearing one of those sumo outfits? Scary. Awesome on your weight loss! I think you look great!

Jones said...

Sweet...I think the one in the middle is mine and Ben's old grilfriends. Glad we dodged that bullet.