Monday, March 17, 2008

Determined





















Determined to watch a show!
I was just finishing a client while Mitchell was watching a show and he was very very quiet! All the sudden I heard his movie playing and looked around the corner and he had figured a way to push his slide over, climb to the top, and push play on the TV! I was laughing so hard! My little man is WAY to smart:)

5 comments:

brodie stacey allie said...

He is so cute!! I love that he in 100% boy!

Jen said...

You have to love it when even a 1 1/2 year old knows how to work technology! I am so glad you started a blog so we can be blogging buddies! Our blog is at www.sethandjen.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Aania, I am so excited to see your blog! It is fun to see what everyone is up too! Let's keep in touch! I am going private so leave me your email address on my blog and I can invite you in!
Natalie Johnson(Tillmann)
http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com

Amber said...

What a cutie!....and smart too!

Amy Eagleston said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your little guy is super cute!